In his book, Principle-Centered Leadership, Stephen Covey identifies eight principles of effective leaders....
"I have isolated eight discernible characteristics of people who are principle-centered leaders. These traits not only characterize effective leaders, they also serve as signs of progress for all of us."
The eight principles of effective leaders...
- they are continually learning
- they are service-oriented
- they radiate positive energy
- they believe in other people
- they lead balanced lives
- they see life as an adventure
- they are synergistic
- they exercise for self-renewal
(Published by: Simon & Schuster)